PQC: Yes, by now, we are supposed to must have known about “false flag” and “black terror”: Our own Government ordered OUR OWN SOLDIERS, AGENTS TO MURDER OUR OWN PEOPLE and BLAME IT ALL ON OTHER FOREIGNERS.
Have you ever asked yourselves what you would do if you were the ones who were ordered to carry out false flag and black terror on your own people?
Why kind of the people who did carry out false flag on their own people? The true nationalist, genuine patriots, and great national heroes?
How about us? What about us? How many more false flags and their consequences do we, the people need to suffer in order to recognize the plain fact that Government is evil?
No wonder governments treat people like guinea pigs, and keeps doing false flag on them one after another and got away with everything. So, mark my words and don’t be surprise Covid19 is not the last, it’s just the beginning of new type of false flag, and that there will be some kind of Covid21 and Covid22 coming. False flag will never end as long as this paradigm of system of government power remain to be human kind’s social structuring.
However the sad fact, at least to me, is that I really cannot see the majority of people acknowledging false flag really happened at all. I have spent at least 30 years to engage in public persuasion in the West, I seldom met people who admit their government committing false flag. People have millions of excuses for their government. Mistake, error, accident, bad judgement.. and “Oh! come on, it’s enemy’s propaganda! It’s conspiracy theory!
My entire extended family, close and far relatives never believe that their governments, their soldiers would do such evil thing called false flag. You can throw all the books, documentaries etc at them and on them. It won’t change their belief!
The 15 Most Shocking “False Flag” Attacks In History
A false flag attack is an action carried out in a way that aims to deceive the victim (and everyone else for that matter) regarding the actual perpetrator of the attack. The goal will be to instigate a sequence of events that play into the preferred agenda of the entity that carried out the orchestration, either by using it as justification to start a war or merely to discredit another’s group’s reputation.
In this day and age, carrying out this sort of action is a lot more challenging than it used to be. We do live in the era of fake news but, generally speaking, people have a much better access to information than they used to so governments and organizations need to try a lot harder to deliver false flag attacks in a believable manner.
This means this level of deception is only available to highly capable organizations, making this a fertile area for conspiracy theorists. After all, if only the insanely powerful can pull off this type of endeavour then surely that’s precisely what they’ll be doing. Here we’ll go through the most shocking false flag attacks that have actually taken place.
15. Japan Planted A Bomb In Order to Invade Manchuria
The Manchurian Incident was a classic false flag attack designed by Japanese military personnel to provide a pretext for the invasion in 1931 of Manchuria, in Northeastern China. On the 18th of September, a Japanese officer detonated a small explosive next to a railway line owned by a Japanese company.
The explosion was so ineffective it failed to destroy the track and a train passed over it moments later. It gave the Imperial Japanese Army an excuse to advance to war, in a ruse that was exposed shortly after, leading Japan to withdraw from the League of Nations, an organization which would fail but lay the groundwork for the future UN to take its place.
14. A false flag attack was used as the catalyst for World War II
The Gleiwitz Broadcasting Station false flag attack was a staged event by Nazi forces pretending to act as rebellious anti-German, Polish activists on the eve of WWII at the start of September 1939. This attack against the German radio station would be used as a pretext for Nazi Germany to invade Poland.
This operation was one of the several attacks conducted by the SS in a series of unconventional events designed to provide an excuse for the outbreak of the war in the eye of German public opinion. By creating the notion that Germany was falling victim to an aggressive Polish campaign, the Nazis were able to create a justification to start the bloody war they were so anxious to get going in September 1939.
13. The Soviets Are Known For Their False flag tradition
False flag attacks were definitely in during World War II. The Shelling of Mainila (not Manilla which is in the Philippines) was a staged shelling of a Russian village close to the Soviet-Finnish border. This came to light decades later in a shocking admission by the Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev.
This episode took place at the end of November 1939, when the Soviet Red Army shelled its own Russian village of Mainila while reporting to the world the attack had been the work of the Finnish army across the border and there had been Russian casualties. With this, the Soviet Union finally had the cause for launching the Winter War against Finland, which it did four days later.
12. American Officials Wanted to Kill their own people In Order To Invade Cuba
At the height of the Cold War in 1962, a joint effort by U.S. Department of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States government gave birth to Operation Northwoods, a poignant reminder that evil lurked in both sides of the global conflict between East and West.
Thankfully, this operation never went ahead as it was rejected by the Kennedy administration. It would have involved the CIA and other government operatives committing acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, placing the blame for these on the Cuban government, in order to justify a military intervention in Cuba.
11. Israel’s disastrous attempt at a false flag attack
The Lavon Affair in 1954 became one of the worst intelligence mishaps in Israel’s history. It was named after Pinhas Lavon, the Israeli defence minister at the time. This false flag operation was designed to ruin Egypt’s recent friendships with the US and UK by bombing sites frequented by foreigners in Cairo and Alexandria.
Israel hoped the attacks, which resulted in no casualties, would be blamed on local activists. However, Moshe Marzouk and Samuel Azar were caught and confessed, subsequently hanging for their crimes while the rest served jail time before going to Israel. There is strong evidence to suggest this was the result of a double agent betraying Israel by handing over the perpetrators to the Egyptian authorities.
10. Shock horror: United States help topple another government
Long before Trump went after Iran, the United States had been interfering with the country’s destiny, thwarting its democratic endeavours in the vain hope to keep the region under American control. American and British officials plotted the military coup that restored the Iranian Shah to power in 1953 by toppling the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh.
Recently released CIA documents have given us yet another classic manifestation of the false flag methodology. According to these documents, Iranians linked with the CIA staged the bombing of a religious leader’s home with the objective of turning the country’s Islamic religious community against Mossadegh’s democratic government.
9. Cypriot Mosque bombed by Turkish government
Sabri Yirmibeşoğlu, a former Turkish general, admitted that Turkish troops burned down a mosque in Cyprus in the 1970s so they would have a chance to blame it on Greece, using it as further justification to incite a Turkish intervention in the Mediterranean island.
During an interview with foreign correspondents, he asserted “Certain acts of sabotage are staged and blamed on the enemy to increase public resistance. We did this in Cyprus – we even burnt down a mosque.” When faced with the incredulity of the interviewer, the general added: “I am giving an example”. How’s that for a slip-up?
8. A wave of attacks by US-backed separatists in Syria
The British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan admitted to his defence secretary the existence of a 1957 plan between him and US President Dwight Eisenhower to have Islamic extremists carry out false flag attacks in Syria to topple the Syrian government, as a means to bring a regime change in the Middle Eastern nation.
This CIA-MI6 plan sought “to stage fake border incidents as an excuse for an invasion by Syria’s pro-western neighbours, and then to “eliminate” the most influential triumvirate in Damascus.” The goal was to arm paramilitary groups which aim to replace the government, thereby bringing disarray into the region in a true display of the adage “Divide and Conquer”. The plan seems to be fully in motion 60 years later.
7. The Anthrax Attacks in the US After 9/11
You will definitely remember the 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States which took place over the weeks following the September 11 attacks. It consisted of simple letters containing anthrax spores which were sent to news outlets and two US senators, Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy, killing five people and infecting 17 in the process.
At the time the attacks were portrayed as the work of Al Qaeda with recent reports showing both George W. Bush and his VP Dick Cheney were desperate to pin the attack on the Taliban. However, it was soon discovered by FBI the attacks had been carried out with a military strain of the virus – proving it had been in fact a false flag attack, attributed to “lone nut” anthrax researcher Bruce Ivins.
6. Russian bombings and high-profile assassinations
The 9/99 Russian apartment bombings were made up of a sequence of explosions designed to target four apartment buildings in the cities of Buynaksk, Moscow and Volgodons, killing 293 people and injuring over 650 others. These explosions occurred over the course of September 1999 with several other bombs defused in Moscow at the time.
The operation is now largely perceived as a false flag attack pinned on Chechnyan separatists to justify an invasion of Chechnya, which worked as public support grew for the cause. The supposed culprit denied involvement in the killing of civilians, shortly before being assassinated by the Russian secret services.
5. Operation Gladio/B bears a striking resemblance to life in Europe Now
Operation Gladio was a NATO-led effort of the CIA and MI6-built network of fascist cells which would carry out bombings and assassinations if the Soviet Union was ever successful in invading Europe. These days Operation Gladio/B is considered a spin-off of the original, except with Muslim terrorists taking over the mantle from the fascists.
The aim of this network is to carry out false flag terrorist attacks all over the world, creating a state of permanent tension all over the world and justification for increased American influence under the guise of “democracy”. This is then used as justification to erode civil liberties at home and increase the government’s power abroad in the name of a foreign enemy.
There is no official narrative on this issue but the similarities to what’s happening in Europe these days paint a very scary picture.
4. Another explosion with a less-than-believable explanation behind it
The Oklahoma City bombings were an incredibly suspicious series of events in April 1995. While initially attributed to Muslim extremists, the blame for the bombing was then placed on a pair of American “lone nuts”. These attacks are widely considered by researchers as a false flag attack carried out by the American deep state for a range of purposes, including discrediting the militia movement and destroying ongoing government investigations on suspicious crimes.
There’s plenty of chilling evidence. Several key witnesses to this attack whose version of events contradicted the “official narrative” passed away shortly before testifying, or died in the custody of the FBI in a suspicious sequence of suicides for the same case. The unofficial main suspect Andreas Straßmeir was helped in fleeing the US and continues to be protected from investigation.
3. West Germany failed in Staging a False Flag attack in the 70s
The Cold War between communism and capitalism also provided fertile ground for duplicitous acts of aggression, which obviously include the false flag attacks we’ve grown to love for their twisted nature. Celle Hole is a hole in Celle, which this author speculates is perhaps the reason behind the name this operation is known for. To expand, this hole was a breach created by a small explosion in the outer wall of a West German prison in July 1978.
This explosion was actually the result of West Germany’s secret service agents who were trying to pin the attack on a left-wing terrorist group known as the Red Army Faction. Eight years later it would be revealed as a secret plot gone wrong much to the embarrassment of the German government.
2. The Seminal JFK Assassination
The assassination of United States President John F. Kennedy on November 22 1963, is one of the most mysterious events of the past century. Initially attributed to Lee Harvey Oswald who supposedly acted by himself, this event is widely perceived by the general public as involving a great deal more than what the official narrative suggests.
As a President was shot, this false flag attack is arguably the most symbolic and caused us to consider for the first time perhaps the President isn’t the most powerful person in the world. Yes, we don’t really know the whole story. The existence of a group which orchestrates world events according to their own agenda who answer to no one has become eerily plausible after this seminal event.
1. Was 9/11 a false flag attack?
This controversy has been saved for last. The official narrative doesn’t add up. From technical details such as the temperature at which steel melts, to suspicious deals supposed to take place on that day related to Osama Bin Laden hijacking the planes, and billionaire Larry Silverstein’s multi-billion dollar insurance payout on the back of the WTC collapse, the whole thing just doesn’t make sense.
Made up of a complex and spectacular set of events which took place in New York and Washington, no evidence of guilt was presented although the government was quick to blame Al-Qaeda and invade Iraq and Afghanistan because some Saudi terrorists led these attacks – wait, what?
No one can really know what happened but one thing remains clear: we are not being told the full story behind 9/11.
A list of admitted false flags attacks
February 26, 2015
In the following 42 instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admits to it, either orally or in writing:
(1) Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931, and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria. This is known as the “Mukden Incident” or the “Manchurian Incident”. The Tokyo International Military Tribunal found: “Several of the participators in the plan, including Hashimoto [a high-ranking Japanese army officer], have on various occasions admitted their part in the plot and have stated that the object of the ‘Incident’ was to afford an excuse for the occupation of Manchuria by the Kwantung Army ….” And see this.
(2) A major with the Nazi SS admitted at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.
(3) Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.
(4) Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.
(5) The Russian Parliament, current Russian president Putin and former Soviet leader Gorbachev all admit that Soviet leader Joseph Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians in 1940, and falsely blame it on the Nazis.
(6) The British government admits that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings (and see this, this and this).
(7) Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed) (and see this and this).
(8) The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.
(9) The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence.
(10) The British Prime Minister admitted to his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change.
(11) The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: “You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security” (and see this) (Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). And watch this BBC special. They also allegedly carried out terror attacks in France, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the UK, and other countries.
(12) In 1960, American Senator George Smathers suggested that the U.S. launch “a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]“.
(13) Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.
(14) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.
(15) In 1963, the U.S. Department of Defense wrote a paper promoting attacks on nations within the Organization of American States – such as Trinidad-Tobago or Jamaica – and then falsely blaming them on Cuba.
(16) The U.S. Department of Defense even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: “The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro’s subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo.”
(17) The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.
(18) A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists.
(19) A top Turkish general admitted that Turkish forces burned down a mosque on Cyprus in the 1970s and blamed it on their enemy. He explained: “In Special War, certain acts of sabotage are staged and blamed on the enemy to increase public resistance. We did this on Cyprus; we even burnt down a mosque.” In response to the surprised correspondent’s incredulous look the general said, “I am giving an example”.
(20) The German government admitted (and see this) that, in 1978, the German secret service detonated a bomb in the outer wall of a prison and planted “escape tools” on a prisoner – a member of the Red Army Faction – which the secret service wished to frame the bombing on.
(21) A Mossad agent admits that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter.
(22) The South African Truth and Reconciliation Council found that, in 1989, the Civil Cooperation Bureau (a covert branch of the South African Defense Force) approached an explosives expert and asked him “to participate in an operation aimed at discrediting the ANC [the African National Congress] by bombing the police vehicle of the investigating officer into the murder incident”, thus framing the ANC for the bombing.
(23) An Algerian diplomat and several officers in the Algerian army admit that, in the 1990s, the Algerian army frequently massacred Algerian civilians and then blamed Islamic militants for the killings (and see this video; and Agence France-Presse, 9/27/2002, French Court Dismisses Algerian Defamation Suit Against Author).
(24) An Indonesian fact-finding team investigated violent riots which occurred in 1998, and determined that “elements of the military had been involved in the riots, some of which were deliberately provoked”.
(25) Senior Russian Senior military and intelligence officers admit that the KGB blew up Russian apartment buildings in 1999 and falsely blamed it on Chechens, in order to justify an invasion of Chechnya (and see this report and this discussion).
(26) According to the Washington Post, Indonesian police admit that the Indonesian military killed American teachers in Papua in 2002 and blamed the murders on a Papuan separatist group in order to get that group listed as a terrorist organization.
(27) The well-respected former Indonesian president also admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings.
(28) As reported by BBC, the New York Times, and Associated Press, Macedonian officials admit that the government murdered 7 innocent immigrants in cold blood and pretended that they were Al Qaeda soldiers attempting to assassinate Macedonian police, in order to join the “war on terror”.
(29) Senior police officials in Genoa, Italy admitted that – in July 2001, at the G8 summit in Genoa – planted two Molotov cocktails and faked the stabbing of a police officer, in order to justify a violent crackdown against protesters.
(30) Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.
(31) Similarly, the U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo from the defense secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction (despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers).
(32) Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having “our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda’s ranks, causing operatives to doubt others’ identities and to question the validity of communications.”
(33) United Press International reported in June 2005:
U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.
(34) Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians.
(36) At the G20 protests in London in 2009, a British member of parliament saw plain clothes police officers attempting to incite the crowd to violence.
(38) A Colombian army colonel has admitted that his unit murdered 57 civilians, then dressed them in uniforms and claimed they were rebels killed in combat.
(39) The highly-respected writer for the Telegraph Ambrose Evans-Pritchard says that the head of Saudi intelligence – Prince Bandar – recently admitted that the Saudi government controls “Chechen” terrorists.
(40) High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country – carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government.
(41) The former Ukrainian security chief admits that the sniper attacks which started the Ukrainian coup were carried out in order to frame others.
(42) Britain’s spy agency has admitted (and see this) that it carries out “digital false flag” attacks on targets, framing people by writing offensive or unlawful material … and blaming it on the target.
In addition, two-thirds of the City of Rome burned down in a huge fire on July 19, 64 A.D. The Roman people blamed the Emperor Nero for starting the fire. Some top Roman leaders – including the Roman consul Cassius Dio, as well as historians like Suetonius – agreed that Nero started the fire (based largely on the fact that the Roman Senate had just rejected Nero’s application to clear 300 acres in Rome so that he could build a palatial complex, and that the fire allowed him to build his complex). Regardless of who actually started the fire, Nero – in the face of public opinion accusing him of arson – falsely blamed the Christians for starting the fire. He then rounded up and brutally tortured and murdered scores of Christians for something they likely didn’t do.
We didn’t include this in the list above, because – if Nero did start the fire on purpose – he did it for his own reasons (to build his palatial complex), and not for geopolitical reasons benefiting his nation.
So Common … There’s a Name for It
The use of the bully’s trick is so common that it was given a name hundreds of years ago.
“False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against the people it blames. Or as Wikipedia defines it:
False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy’s strategy of tension.
The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship. Because the enemy’s flag, instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, was hung, it was called a “false flag” attack.
Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags
Leaders throughout history have acknowledged the danger of false flags:
“A history of false flag attacks used to manipulate the minds of the people! “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
– Adolph Hitler
“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
– Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.
“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
– Josef Stalin