“Until we make the job of order followers impossible to perform, hazardous beyond comprehension, and undesirable, even by the most psychopathic sadists among us, we will continue to be abused and controlled by them. They are the go to guys for the psychopaths creating chaos in this world and actually perform the harm on the people; the foot-soldiers we would be killing if they changed uniforms, because of the harm they cause. We need to comprehend that we’re at war and the enemy is within, obeying the orders of the psychopaths signing their paychecks, disregarding the harm they cause… their pension or promotion is much more important.
When you actually sit down and contemplate the harm that just one order follower causes during a day, it will anger you beyond anything that did before and there are thousands of them throughout our communities and patrolling our highways like highwaymen robbing travelers.
Law enforcement doesn’t protect anyone, unless they’re on the scene of a violent act at the time it is initiated, which is extremely rare, they primarily investigate crimes after they happen. Law enforcement is there to enforce the will of the corporation that hired them… to initiate violence on people who refuse to abide by the will of the State. Does that sound like you’re living in a free country under a government that’s sole purpose is to secure your rights?
If we make the cost high enough, the order followers will stand down out of self-interest… even compliant human drones can see when the cost is too high. ”
Most order followers when they join see a cushy position.
The Police are merely scribes for insurance claims and tax collectors (“fines”).
The Military are now obsolete or soon will be – due to “diversity” and AI.
We’ll see how they like it when their services are no longer needed and robocops patrol them like the rest of us.
Disarmed populations only have the power of ostracism against these spineless freeloader cowards.
Phi Quyen Chinh: It’s All About Government/State Power
Here I quote from Proudhon’s book that I read some years ago (after “Property is Theft) The General Idea of the Revolution in the 19th Century. I don’t think I need to add anything at all:
Anomaly of Government. Tendency toward Tyranny and Corruption.
* it is clear that Government is made for the defense of the rich against the poor. For the perfecting of this state of affairs, it is necessary that what exists should be defined and consecrated by law”.
* The tiger devours because he is built to devour, and you expect that a government built for corruption will not be corrupt?
* The Government, like the Church, places fraternity far above justice.
* And thou shalt love the Government, thy lord and thy god, with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, because the Government knows better than thou what thou art, what thou art worth, and what is good for thee; and it has the power to chastise those who disobey its commandments, as well as to recompense to the fourth generation those who are agreeable to it.
* O, personality of man! Can it be that for sixty centuries you have grovelled in this abjection? You call yourself holy and sacred, but you are only the prostitute, the unwearied and unpaid prostitute, of your servants, of your monks, and of your soldiers. You know it, and you permit it.
*To be governed is to be kept in sight, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right, nor the wisdom, nor the virtue to do so….
* To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, enrolled, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under the pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, trained, ransomed, exploited, monopolized, extorted, squeezed, mystified, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, despised, harassed, tracked, abused, clubbed, disarmed, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and, to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality.
And to think that there are democrats among us who pretend that there is any good in government; Socialists who support this ignominy, in the name of Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity; proletarians who proclaim their candidacy for the Presidency of the Republic! Hypocrisy! …