Lyn Ulbricht, mother of Ross Ulbricht, joins us today to discuss the arrest, conviction and unconscionable double life plus 40 year sentence of her son in the Silk Road case. We discuss the case against Ross and the exculpatory information that was withheld from the jury (and sometimes even the defence) during his trial. We also talk about the loss of his appeal in the 2nd District court and where the FreeRoss.org campaign goes from here.
Agorism: Revolutionary market anarchism | http://www.agorism.info
“Agora! Anarchy! Action!”
Agorism is revolutionary market anarchism.
In a market anarchist society, law and security would be provided by market actors instead of political institutions. Agorists recognize that situation can not develop through political reform. Instead, it will arise as a result of market processes.
As the state is banditry, revolution culminates in the suppression of the criminal state by market providers of security and law. Market demand for such service providers is what will lead to their emergence. Development of that demand will come from economic growth in the sector of the economy that explicitly shuns state involvement (and thus can not turn to the state in its role as monopoly provider of security and law). That sector of the economy is the counter-economy — black and grey markets.
- New Libertarian Manifesto [PDF]
- Agorist Class Theory [PDF]
- An Agorist Primer [PDF]
- The Last, Whole Introduction to Agorism [PDF]
- FRENCH: Le Manifeste Neo-Libertarien [PDF]
- GERMAN: Das Neulibertaere Manifest [PDF]
- POLISH: Nowy Manifest Libertarianski [HTML] | [PDF]
- PORTUGESE: O Manifesto do Novo Libertario [PDF]
- RUSSIAN: Novyj Libertarnyj Manifest [HTML] | [PDF] | [FB2/EPUB/MOBI]
- SPANISH: Manifiesto Libertario Nuevo [Buy for Kindle]
- Tom Woods Talks Agorism on FOX Radio
- Charles “RadGeek” Johnson on Agorism
- Darian Worden on Agorism
- Brad Spangler on His Journey to Embracing Agorism
- Stateless Law & Counter-economics (a talk by Brad Spangler)
- New Libertarian Manifesto
- Agorist Class Theory
- The ideology which asserts that the Libertarian philosophical position occurs in the real world in practice as Counter-Economics.
- Advocate or conscious practitioner of Counter-Economics, older terms include left libertarian and New Libertarian.
- The study and/or practice of all peaceful human action which is forbidden by the State.
- One who opposes state intervention, i.e., a defender of Liberty.
- Libertarian Left
- Activist, organization, publication or tendency which opposes parliamentarianism (electoral politics), defends Counter-Economists, and prefers alliances with radical and revolutionary tendencies to those with conservative ones.
BOOKS TO BUY – Paperback & Hardcover
- An Agorist Primer, by Samuel Edward Konkin III (paperback)
- New Libertarian Manifesto, by Samuel Edward Konkin III (paperback)
- Alongside Night, by J. Neil Schulman (fiction – paperback)
BOOKS TO BUY – For Kindle
Old MLL Pamphlets
- Introducing the MLL [PDF]
- Counter-Economics [PDF]
- Tax Is Theft [PDF]
- War or Liberty [PDF]
- Libertarian Revisionist History [PDF]
- Our Enemy, the Party [PDF]
Agorism.info QR Code