The Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) is the leading provider of maritime intelligence to the U.S. Navy and joint warfighting forces, as well national decision makers and other consumers in the Intelligence Community. Established in 1882, ONI specializes in the analysis, production and dissemination of vital, timely and accurate scientific, technical, geopolitical and military intelligence information to key consumers worldwide.
The U.S. Intelligence Community is a coalition of 17 agencies and organizations, including the ODNI, within the Executive Branch that work both independently and collaboratively to gather and analyze the intelligence necessary to conduct foreign relations and national security activities. Hover over each component for a brief description or for more detail visit: Members of the IC.
- Air Force Intelligence
- Department of the Treasury
- Army Intelligence
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Coast Guard Intelligence
- Marine Corps Intelligence
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Department of Energy
- National Reconnaissance Office
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Security Agency
- Department of State
- Navy Intelligence
So! Why the hell have they been “wrong” all the time? Is that their real intelligence?